Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bonus Entry! My Secret Weapon Supplement!!

Hello everyone! I'm doing this extra special mini-post because I promised to reveal my "secret weapon" for maximizing fat burn and increasing energy in the gym to the level of super-human. You've waited long enough so here it is....
Supplementing with caffeine has proven over and over to be so CRUCIAL for maximizing weight loss. It's the difference between burning 500 calories and 1500 calories in one gym session!!! Have you guys been following me on INSTAGRAM? I've posted pictures of my heart rate monitor showing how many calories I've burned...its pure INSANITY!! Caffeine not only helps with stamina, energy and endurance for cardio sweat sessions but it has tremendous effects on my weight lifting. I swear caffeine is the difference between squatting 150 pounds to 350 pounds!! I can say this because I have been using caffeine for the past 6 years and its amazing stuff.


The FORMULA:

  1. 200mg of caffeine in PILL FORM. Yes, coffee is caffeinated, however, you want pure caffeine and in my opinion as well as scientific study, the pill form is more effective.
  2. 100-300mg of CoQ10. I give you a range because the reccomended dosage is closer to 300mg however, I've been using anywhere from 100-300 and it's been just as effective for increasing performance.
  3. 500mg-1000mg of L-Carnitine pre workout. (up to 3000mg daily)  ATTACKS STUBBORN STORED BODY FAT! That's right ladies! You should be supplementing with L-Carinitine if you're looking to get rid of that pesky after baby pooch that just will not budge. Start with 1000-2000mg and increase as you feel necessary to meet your goal. L-Carnitine attacks fat and uses it for energy. Great stuff!
  4. 500mg of L-Arginine. This stuff is amazing. After entering the body, the functions of L-Arginine are to create urea and make creatine after being converted to nitric oxide. Creatine is a common sports nutritional supplement linked to improved strength and power with reduced recovery times. When it converts to nitric oxide in the body, this stuff acts as a vasodilator (causes the blood vessels to relax and open up) this increases blood flow. The effects are that oxygen in carried more efficiently and your performance is increased. Strength, agility, focus are all increased!
  5. 150mg of Green tea extract. Green tea has been researched for a long time and it's been proven to aid in weight loss. I take 150mg pre-workout and I also try to drink AT LEAST 3 cups in tea form throughout the day. I know alot of people who do not like drinking it so for those people, refer to my recipe for lemonade in my previous blog and substitute chilled green tea for water! :-)  
 I take my supplements a 1/2 hour before the gym, on an empty stomach with a full glass of water. It is very important to DRINK DRINK DRINK! Especially since CAFFEINE is a natural diuretic. I don't want anyone becoming dehydrated because of negligence when it comes to water intake...its VERY important so drink up before, during and after.
YOU SHOULD BE DRINKING AT LEAST HALF OF YOUR BODY WEIGHT IN OZ'S OF H2O!
I hope this helps you make the most out of your workouts and maximize your efforts! Now get to the store and stock up on your supplements!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Now everyone is serious about maximizing fat burn and increasing energy to work for more hours, Aqua Cycling offers you services about it. These tips are more valuable and get free from any types of stress, thanks...

    ReplyDelete